Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Beginning

Today is the first post to this blog. My intention is to show items I create or customize for others. I not sure that I will be able to post daily, but I will certainly post once a week.

So let's get started.

Personalization is a great thing. I love creating gifts for people that have their loved ones name on it. I got a call and was asked if I could personalize a suitcase/duffle bag that is going to college with a freshman. My answer, certainly I can. After meeting with my customer we decided on the font style and color of thread. So off to the machine I went. Here is a picture of the finished project with the newly embroidered name. Hopefully no one will walk off with Breanna's new bag when she leaves for Missouri State.

No comments:

Post a Comment